It’s been a year and it’s been a YEAR. I suppose I could sum up the year, but I’d rather provide a handful of lessons learned should you be foolish enough to try this at home.
1) Don’t count your chickens before they’ve hatched.
2) Sometimes you need to grab the cow by its horns
3) Should your electric fence tester seem broken, no doubt it works just fine.
4) When the ground is wet, push in your fence posts
5) Lucerne is great in a drought
6) All hail the internet!
7) Love thy neighbor
8) Always take time to pet a patou
9) A retriever is mans best friend, as long as there is food
And a few before / after shots … or thus far shots
Vines Last Year:
Old Renter Cows:
Kitten Pile Before … and after really … just picture them a bit bigger:
.. and of COURSE Ms. T-Pot:
same as before and after