Zélie Likes the Fondue

z likes the fondu
I know my husband hates messy-faced-baby photos, but I can’t help but share with you the pure joy of Zélie and chocolate fondue.  We’re all a little under the weather this past week, so when you need to pull dessert out in a pinch, why not melt chocolate with a little cream and dip in some marshmallows.  It takes but two seconds and your little one-year-old and your growing-up-too-fast nine-year-old could not be happier.

grubby chocolate hands

As a side note, kids will eat damn near anything on a toothpick. This dessert could only be improved with little, wooden funsticks.

choco drip

9 thoughts on “Zélie Likes the Fondue

1. Joshua Goodspeed May 31, 2012 / 12:53 pm

“my husband hates messy-faced-baby photos” Your husband is overly opinionated and dislikes strange things. Who doesn’t like mess-faced baby photos? Who doesn’t like boozy desserts? Sheesh!

Z looks adorable with chocolate chops to contrast those gorgeous big eyes and bouncing curls. It made me smile.

• Jean Curtis June 1, 2012 / 9:31 am

I must admit, I’m on the fence with boozy cream. I like my booze in a glass. puts hair on your chest.

• Jean Curtis June 1, 2012 / 9:34 am

aaah. thanks.

• Jean Curtis June 1, 2012 / 9:32 am

Okay Roger, we won’t dock points off your ManCard for knowing what Ganache is. We’ll let you off with a warning this time. But you’re right, Ganache is Ga-nummy.

2. Gladys June 1, 2012 / 5:20 am

That is so a little you.

• Jean Curtis June 1, 2012 / 9:33 am

it’s the curls.

3. Roger June 8, 2012 / 5:50 am

‘preciate the warning. I only know what it is because my hottie helps out with wedding catering with a friend, and I get to eat the left overs. Next time I am “messy-faced” up, I’ll post photos.