Location, Location, Location

I really truly love it here.  I know my mother thinks otherwise.  She would prefer our crazy endeavors a little closer to home.   It’s beautiful here.  It’s a beautiful year.  The locals say there is too much rain, but we think there may be too much grass.  Our herd is getting bigger and our grazing is getting larger.  This has been a great year for the pasture.

I love this location because we have some of the finest ingredients in the world.  Gascony is where the good stuff comes from.  Great wine, Foie Gras, Floc, Bigorre Noir, Pousse Rapiere, Confit, our grassfed beef!  Duck, Duck, Goose!

Beautiful buildings to fence in.

Beautiful pasture to rainbow on.

Amazing strawberries!  Yes, just like Oregon strawberries, but with a different accent!

A need for hard and fast tools.

A need for fluff.

A wait for Spring pasture growth.  Which grew quite well.

A warm wall for the Siamese.

A particular environment for great growth.

A delicious steak made with grass.

6 thoughts on “Location, Location, Location

1. grasspunk July 4, 2013 / 4:02 pm

You said, “It’s beautiful here. It’s a beautiful year.”

And I sing:

2. grasspunk July 4, 2013 / 4:04 pm

And that Minty photo is one of those, “Honey, I finished the Internet” moments. Fat barncat, lilacs, golden retriever and little 6yo Mint.

3. Jean Curtis July 4, 2013 / 7:41 pm

I cain’t believe you pulled the Sundays into this. They have no bidness in this joy! You are too good! BOO too yoo.

4. Jean Curtis July 4, 2013 / 7:43 pm

Minty is too cute. She works the internet hard. A gray kitten. A golden retriever. We’re done here.

5. Gladys July 4, 2013 / 10:01 pm

Your Fotos are stunning! Is Z really walking in archways on your property?

• Jean Curtis July 4, 2013 / 11:03 pm

hee. not on our property. We were killing time while Lucy did her fencing match in a nearby village. Beautiful archways to stroll around to pass the time. I love it.