Tired Pup

tired lumi

sssh

9 thoughts on “Tired Pup

1. cecilia January 6, 2014 / 2:52 pm

Who gave that sheepskin rug to the bloody dog! It looks warm enough for me.. What lens are you using jean?.. c

• Jean Curtis January 6, 2014 / 2:59 pm

Okay, Michael left it as a parting gift. It’s from New Zealand. I’m American. I have know idea what to do with it. Plus, he LOVES it. It’s his new best friend.

I use my “food” lens. Brent bought it for me. I have no idea what it is. I use it all the time. With it I learned the skill of “foot zoom.” Walk close to zoom in. Step away to zoom out.

• Jean Curtis January 6, 2014 / 5:26 pm

he’s a sqidge too!

• cecilia January 6, 2014 / 10:31 pm

Foot zoom.. excellent. It is a beautiful rug, precious pooch may as well lie on it! c

2. Domaine de Sedouprat January 6, 2014 / 5:16 pm

Wat a superphoto Jean! And what a beautiful little guy! happy new year to you all from us at Sedouprat! xx Diana

• Jean Curtis January 6, 2014 / 5:27 pm

thanks! you too! It’s pretty tough to go wrong with a fluff ball pupple-butt like that. I had nothing to do with it.

3. Sara January 6, 2014 / 9:20 pm

Wheres the one about tired Jean – how much chasing around him have you had to do? How has he been?

• Jean Curtis January 7, 2014 / 1:10 pm

yeah, tired Jean isn’t in many photos. That’s probably best.

He’s a puppy! He runs around, runs around, runs around then sits by your feet. He’s so cute.

He’s been great. I could do without the housebreaking after just toilet training a toddler, but it will come. Tosca is great with him. She does a big bark and he backs off so she can continue laying around. He is in love with the kids. They went back to school and us adults became boring.