New Neon Barbie Pink Gate Handle

Glimmer.  Shimmer.  Shine.  Neon gate handles in the Gers.  All the rage.  This may be the first instalment in our region.  Take in the neon-ness under the sunset glow just before the herd move today.  It sparkles from a distance.  Even the man noticed its peppiness.

He hauled salt out to the herd just after.  Do you see those black birds in the sky?  They’ve been doing that for a few weeks now. They swarm and fly. The shape changes continuously. Sometimes making a heart shape. aaaah.

The herd is patient.  Good cows.  They worked the last patch nicely.  And now, they are ready for their next project.

Thankfully, the grass is still pretty awesome.  Munch and munch.

7 thoughts on “New Neon Barbie Pink Gate Handle

1. Heartwalk Counseling December 14, 2015 / 6:57 pm

Awesome pink !!! Is it Z or the Minty girl that was so into pink? I certainly remember Lucy having total commitment to pink in her Seattle times !,,,

Sent from my iPad

• Jean Curtis December 15, 2015 / 6:21 am

all the girls are into pink. Though, Lucy and Minty are drifting into black.

2. sailorssmallfarm December 14, 2015 / 8:57 pm

I know – I saw these a couple of months ago at the feed store. Have you seen the coordinating step in posts as well? Coming in Barbie pink, orange and green. I have boringly stuck with my yellow theme for all the accessories myself, but I can see the allure.

• Jean Curtis December 15, 2015 / 6:23 am

Oooooooo!

• Jean Curtis December 15, 2015 / 6:23 am

that’s it! mesmerizing murmuration. now I know what is called!

3. grasspunk December 15, 2015 / 5:20 am

We don’t get the neon fence posts here. Few people use step in posts. But the neon gate handles are the cheapest ones!