Crazy days. Kids on vacation. Cows moving and shaking and calving. Next batch of chickens looking good. TAXES! So here is my bench. From left to right:
- glass of cheap ass white wine … from a box … but it’s French!
- pancake bowl for morning pancakes … then afternoon pancakes
- crazy panda mug, a gift to Daddy, from Lucy
- cool pepper grinder recommended from my friend Erin as the best way to grind your pepper
- pyrex jug for morning egg scramble, I don’t eat pancakes, but i make them with love
- hanging fancy pan waiting for this evening’s hot chocolate
- jar of duck fat
- large cheap ass pan given to me by some whacky Aussie. It serves as the pan to heat cow formula for “milk dud” our bottle calf.
- tongs resting on top of the lid to shitty pan used to cook our test pork
- Ikea towel resting on super expensive copper pan ( number blah when we bought expensive copper pans for each year we continued to stay married ) …. ( now we save money with a giggle and a hug and continue to stay married )
- super expensive pot made leftover surprise with pork I carved off … like in the movie Alive … though with pig … not human ass…
- our stand-in coffee pot because our loving espresso machine has had another fight with our water. f-you calcaire!!
- red pot heating milk for lesser coffee regime