Phone Blog Like the Good Ol’ Days

So many blog posts written in the kitchen on my iPhone 4 … cracked edition. My main computer was upstairs and my baby was downstairs while I cooked dinner. My blog was primarily for my mother … the mother of me, the brat, to share with her how her off-off spring are taking on this world. … Well, my mother, the mother of brats like me has passed … so I’m working out how to write and to whom. In the mean time, I’m back in the kitchen… on my phone selecting my words concisely. Mr Grasspunk is fluffing the hay we have been waiting to make due to day after day of rain. The sun is on now, so thankfully we can get to work.

World Cup is on. America waiting patiently to teach the world about Soccer in 2026.

Posted in: Uncategorized

8 thoughts on “Phone Blog Like the Good Ol’ Days

1. Bizzy says:

Oh. I’m so sorry to hear that. You posted photos of her, didn’t you? It was lovely to see her with her grandkids. Please do keep posting. It’s a fascinating story, really, you guys and all the kids, going halfway around the world to settle in and do real work. It’s real life, not the fantasy « drinks at the Cap » kind of thing that folks imagine life in France to be. We won’t have the personal connection that a grandmother would have, but that’s okay. Keep writing. We want to keep reading.

• Jean Curtis says:

It’s been a year … but I have so much to share. It’s so easy to get lost in the day-to-day … it seems so boring, but really, it could be interesting.

2. Jill Blackwood says:

Hello: So sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose ones mother.
    We have missed you, your kids,
    and adventures around the farm.
    Please know we feel connected
    in a small way. Please write for us. Those who love you from afar.
    Jill B.

• Jean Curtis says:

thank you for your response. Everyday seems the same, but it is so different to many other people … I enjoy sharing what happens in our day-to-day. I won’t lose sight of that. our day-to-day involves weather, water, food, chickens, calves and cow moves … normal to us … but weird to those not on a farm little farm bubble

3. Glad says:

Yes, I love your shares and since I’m not doing FB anymore I feel more connected. Looking forward to seein’ y’all.

• Jean Curtis says:

yes! thank you, sis! I forget that you’re not on facebook. Now I’m motivated to keep you connected :). Looking forward to your visit!